1. Evidence of Ecosystem Based Approaches (Eba) to Climate Change Adaptation in Coastal Bangladesh
2. Working towards achieving SDG Targets in Bangladesh.
3. Mobile Toilet and Fecal Sludge Management in Dhaka City: User perspectives and People’s Perception.
4. Impact of Dairy Cooperative on Poverty Alleviation among Rural Poor: A Case Study of Panchagarh District in Bangladesh
5. Vulnerability, risk and remittances: Impact of climate induced labour migration and remittances on coastal Bangladesh.
6. Assessment of Plant Diversity and Impact of Sea Level Rise and Climate Change on Floral Diversity of Coastal Island: A Case Study of Kutubdia Bangladesh
7. Greening ULAB: a sustainable campus management program being implemented through four ongoing projects on efficient energy consumption, rainwater harvesting, composting, and paper reuse and recycling, waste minimization and recycling.